At Rockwell Collins, our Vision lies at the heart of all we do. We keep our Vision simple: Working together creating
the most trusted source of communication and aviation electronic solutions.
To lead us in action, we created our Vision Roadmap. This roadmap reflects our beliefs and aspirations as a
successful, global enterprise. It defines how we perceive ourselves and wish to be perceived by others. It is supported
by the values that more specifically define our beliefs, the goals we will pursue to realize our vision, and an
operating system that defines the value stream and how it is managed to achieve a set of enterprise goals. This roadmap
defines who we are, what we stand for, what we hope to achieve, and how we work across our company to achieve our goals
and meet customer and shareholder expectations.
- Teamwork: We know that the best ideas and results are created when we work together. Therefore we embrace
diversity; we support each other; and we take ownership for the performance of our team and ourselves.
- Innovation: We understand that it is the creativity of our People is that fuels our growth. We support that
creativity through investment, process efficiencies, professional development and knowledge management.
- Integrity: We will always be ethical and honest with our stakeholders and each other and never compromise the
trust placed in us. This includes complying with all laws governing our corporation, our stewardship of the
environment and being good citizens in the communities where we live and work.
- Customer Focus: Our reason for being is to create customer and shareowner value. We achieve this by helping our
customers be successful and doing what we say we are going to do.
- Leadership: We take personal responsibility for making our company successful. Each of us has multiple
opportunities to please a customer, reward a shareowner, help a colleague and do our job better. We must take full
advantage of these opportunities.
Goals to Support Vision
- Superior customer value
- Sustainable and profitable growth
- Global leadership in served markets
- Talented and motivated people
Rockwell Collins Operating System
The Operating System comprises the following key elements:
- Rockwell Collins' Core Processes describe our value stream (the flow of products and solutions throughout their
life cycles) and guide the creation of customer value
- Life Cycle Value Stream Management and Shared Services Management enable the planning, monitoring and maturing
of value creation across our value stream
- Lean ElectronicsSM supports improvements in our processes and performance to ensure that we
continually meet and exceed customer expectations
- Quality and Compliance assures that we deliver work product that meets the expectations of our customers,
approach problem solving as an opportunity, and adhere to the highest standards of industry, regulatory, customer
and corporate expectations.